|What's new in MapInfo Professional v12.0.2 |
| ||MapInfo Professional v12.0.2 is a patch release that can be applied to MapInfo Professional v12.0 or v12.0.1. This release includes fixes to more than 40 issues as well as a few new "featurettes". |
Obtaining the patch
You have two ways to obtain the patch release.
1) Check for updates from within MapInfo Professional
Here's a handy tip, in MapInfo Professional click on Help > Check for Update. This will open a web page with any relevant updates for your version of MapInfo Professional.
2) Download from our Web site
MapInfo Professional patches are listed here:
Enhancements in version 12.0.2
- More than 40 software issues addressed. Detailed release notes will be available with the download.
- Upgraded License Server Utility - The latest version of the License Server Utility is v4.1. This addresses an issue found in the previous version.
- Improvement to TileServer support - A new per table setting to ignore (not show an error) when an exception is thrown for missing tiles
- Support for Oracle 12C
- Support for the new Oracle Instant Client 184.108.40.206
- Web Map Servers (WMS) - Support HTML format for returning info in the WMS GetFeatureInfo capability.
- Control and manage licenses on the License Server Utility (LSU) -There is a new options file to control and manage licenses, such as permitted users, on a LSU
- Browser window - With v12.0.2 it will be possible to select a range of rows using Shift-Click.
- Support for the Japanese Government Tile Server