|Hands-on Training sessions at the MapInfo User Conference |
| ||We are pleased to announce that our MapInfo User Conference event site and registration is live. Learn more/register now. |
The agenda is packed with over 40 GIS and location intelligence sessions, with the following hands-on sessions that you won't want to miss:
MapInfo Professional educational breakouts include: Roadmap for Desktop GIS and Data, Version 12.5 Technical Deep Dive, Tips and Tricks, Futures Focus Group, Licensing Options and more.
- Intermediate and Advanced Labeling Techniques
- Getting the Most Out of Layer Control
- Fabulous Layouts in MapInfo Professional v12.5
- Intermediate SQL Selects
- Building Custom Map Apps with MapXtreme
- Spectrum Geocoding and Type Ahead
- Advanced SQL Selects
- Automating Repetitive Tasks with MapBasic
- Spectrum Spatial and Enterprise Designer
Article by Karen Hansell
When not writing articles for "The MapInfo Professional" journal, Karen enjoys writing about our unique combination of location intelligence, customer information management and customer engagement solutions that solve critical business issues, and the solitude of skiing the woods of Vermont on powder days.